ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[comments-transfer]

[comments-transfer] RE: [atlarge-discuss] Community & Registrar Input on Transfers

Danny, I'd like to express my immense gratitude for your work
on this issue. This is, by far, the best recap of this issue
that I've seen. You're large effort is appreciated, at least
by me. If only it really would make a difference. But we can
at least hope...

I'll pass this link on to as many folks as possible in the
hope that it will at least educate some.

Great work.

Hugh