ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[nc-idn]

Re: [nc-idn] REMINDER Telecon call for IDN item on the NC agenda

Hello all,

I just joined in now, I guess maybe someone thought there
is daylight savings in Japan?  Unfortunately the agenda stated
23:00, but at find that we must be an hour into this teleconference.

Richard

--
_/_/_/Global Media Online Inc.
_/_/_/Chief Technical Officer