ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[nc-idn]

[nc-idn] REMINDER Telecon call for IDN item on the NC agenda

Reminder:

The call starts in 8 minutes.
The teleconference bridge is provided by Verisign.
Many thanks to Cynthia Martin for making arrangements.

USA Toll Free Number: 888-829-8670
International participants should dial in: +1-712-257-2284

Passcode: 41371

Conference Leader: Chuck Gomes/ Elisabeth Porteneuve
Duration: 2 hr

The URLs for agenda and documents has been provided in the
message attached below.

Listen you in few minutes,
Elisabeth Porteneuve