[nc-idn] Re: IDN work plan
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [nc-idn] Re: IDN work plan
- From: Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:25:00 +0100 (MET)
- Cc: email@example.com (Chuck Gomes, VeriSign), firstname.lastname@example.org (Masanobu Katoh, ICANN Board), email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (Patrick Falstrom, IETF), email@example.com (Pat Kane, VeriSign), firstname.lastname@example.org (Scott Hollenbeck, VeriSign), email@example.com (Tinwee Tan, MINC)
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of you told me in Marina del Rey to be interested,
or have members from your constituency being interested,
in the IDN matters, and the forthcoming call.
The IDN group plan to have a telecon within next days.
We got an information from MINC that their representative
speaking on that call will be Dr. Tinwee Tan from Singapore.
Patrik Falstrom from Sweden kindly accepted to represent IETF.
And finaly Chuck Gomes from VeriSign kindly accepted to contact
the VeriSign representative willing to make brifings on IDN issues
and to set up a call.
A draft proposal to update the IDN TF terms of reference
and its timeline, as well as a short summary of
backgroung and URLs to most recent documents
were posted to the email@example.com list - you may read them at:
As usually, your comments and corrections and any
complementary information are welcome.