ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[nc-idn]

[nc-idn] IDN TF Chair

Greg
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on your question as to my
interest in taking the role as chair of the IDNS TF.

I do see the need for a standardised implementation of support for
international domain names as being urgent.
I don't see the "policy" issues as being particularly complex or
sophisticated.

I am happy to take the role of chair if this would facilitate the speedy
development of DNSO policy input to the ICANN TF.
BUT, I have noticed Elisabeth's keen interest and if she has a mind and
interest to take the chair then I am more than happy to nominate Elisabeth
to the role.

Elizabeth, can you respond either accepting my nomination and in the absence
of anyone else accepting the nomination, taking the role of chair, OR let us
know and - in the absence of anyone else accepting a nomination for chair -
I will take the chair.

I look forward to your response.
Regards

Grant Forsyth