Re: [wg-e] DNSO Fund Raising Document - in text format

tarek,

thank you for the contribution to Committee E.
my suggestion/comment is as follows;

1. we need to make the report to DNSO LA Meeting.  this may be an interim
   report or final report.

2. the report is the comprehensive recommendation to DNSO and possibly to
   ICANN.

3. will prepare the first draft of the report next week.

4. fund raising should be included in the report, and your contribution would
   be valuable.

5. any actual implementation such as raising fund would be in the next phase
   except for urgent cases such as things to be done prior to LA Meeting.

6. there would be several areas to be addressed as the urgent items such as

	a. regarding ICANN Board and DNSO Names Council elections
	b. regarding brochures for these elections and their membership drive.

chon