Re: [wg-c] Motion to Postpone

> No.  I do not expect us to treat the latest event as yet-another reason to
> distract ourselves.

The latest event impacts this working group at its centre! This working
group now cannot come up with any recommendation that would have
an impact on the terms arrived upon by NSI/DoC/ICANN. We
cannot subject new registries to terms any different than the ones
in the new document. To do so is unfair to either NSI or the new
registry (depending on the nature of the divergence)

> In fact the ready concurrence about further delay strongly suggests the
> detached role most participants really have in this drama.

As the representative for the longest-standing prospective
registry, I find this dismissal offensive.

Christopher