Re: [wg-c] IMPORTANT MESSAGE RE: WG-C

Bush has apparently confused his personal preferences with the consensus of
the list.
Jon has carefully documented the way in which he arrived at that conclusion
and it was evident to all who were paying attention.

Refer to http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-c/Archives/msg01775.html, and
specifically the expressed preferences of 19 of the 26 group members. Support
and acquiescence came from a fairly broad spectrum, including even some TM
constituency members.

It's pretty clear what the middle ground in this WG is and who stands where.
Bush is free to prepare position papers advancing an alternative view. I'm
sure he can get William Semich to sign on to it ;-)
--MM