Re: [wg-c] An amazing lack of activity.

At 14:44 08-09-1999 -0700, Christopher Ambler wrote:
>If you do it this way, you best include an option for "none of these are
>acceptable" so as to not force someone to vote for a position that
>they do not like.

Dear Christopher:

If you have one iota of intention to be constructive, mark up the proposed
Votebot and post your recommendation(s).  Otherwise, your posting is
nothing more than additional noise that we have heard ad nauseam.

BobC

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

Carpenter foreman.