RE: [wg-c] Well, maybe this won't work

Craig,

You've totally missed the point and you are therefore not helping
matters. The issue we must first address is not "How many" but "If any
at all". The next step from there is "under what conditions". The "how
many" question should largely answer itself from there.

We keep skipping the "under which conditions" question and therefore get
dead-locked on the "how many" issue when folks recind their "if any at
all" statements because the conditions are still fuzzy.

Personally, I think that the "under which conditions" question is the
real source of the dead-lock. Further, it takes more real work than many
of us are willing to dedicate to this process.