RE: Re[2]: [wg-c] Competition policy and gTLDs

My six year old always searches by using the following string:
www.[anything].com <http://www.[anything].com> .  He does not use a search
engine but he does know how to put together string, for example:
www.supersmashbrothers.com <http://www.supersmashbrothers.com> .  So I do
not know who William speaks to, but he should speak to the children. Rita is
correct.

Tod Cohen