Re: [wg-c] Retraction of previous proposal

At 17:16 30-07-99 -0400, Milton Mueller wrote:
>Again, let's be more careful with our statements. Whether someone is an
>infringer or not is *not known* until a judge makes a decision. The person
>hiding their identity may or may not be an infringer. If a judge
>determines that s/he is an infringer, orders can be given to release the
>information.

Dear Professor Mueller:

Won't work:-(

The Registrant used a false name, a free Email account with one of the free
services, a phoney Post Office Box address and the phone number is
213-555-1212.  No judge in the world will be able to mitigate against
fraudulent registrations.

Regards, BobC

"One test is worth three expert opinions!"
Ulric B. Bray