Re: [wg-c] Ignore that...vote ends an 1am EDT

> >WHAT'S HIS JOB?!
>
> Beats me.
>
> Perhaps he'll be persuaded to help Javier wrangle all the elite
> constituency reps into the "real", secret wg-c list, which Javier
> argues so passionately for in the Tuesday morning pNC teleconference.
> That way, the GA can be safely ignored.

Yeah. I heard that Javier was complaining that Milton and I are
spending too much time complaining about trivial things.

Trivial things like the appointment of a chair without a vote or
even comments. Or the election of a co-chair without even
defining the job. Or the fact that the self-appointed chair sees
fit to constrain the discussion to his own agenda. Or the fact
that we've wasted 3 days on a meaningless vote.

Yeah, I just love to complain about that trivial stuff.

This working group is a joke, and we should ALL be
ashamed of ourselves.

Christopher