Re: [wg-c] Vote for Working Group Co-chair

Once again, I must PROTEST that we are having a vote at all.

We have a "chair" in Javier Sola who was self-appointed.

We have no documentation on what a chair does or does not
do.

We have nominated individuals who were not given a timetable
for this vote nor were allowed to accept or decline their
nomination.

This vote IS NOT VALID. There is NO procedure in place
for anything that has happened to date.

I cast my vote, for what it's worth, that this vote be invalidated.

--
Personal Opinion Only, of course...
This email address belongs to a resident of the State of Washington,