Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Timely decisions

William and all,

  William is correct here and it should be noted.  Kent's claim for the
support that the WMB draft has is grossly overstated at best, same
however goes for the Paris draft as well.   For instance the INEGroup
does NOT support either the WMB draft not the Paris draft in it's
entirity and have submitted suggested amendments to it.

  With respect to Kent's questionable assertion for instance consider
consider the following:

INEGroup Members that are also members of the following:

INTA 427 - Do not support either the Paris or the WMB drafts
ICC  2210 - Do not support either the Paris or the WMB drafts
ITAA 4487 - Do not support either the Paris or the WMB drafts
ISOC 655 - Do not support either the Paris or the WMB drafts