Re: [registrars] Ballot - remember to vote

At 11:02 09-02-2000 -0500, Michael D. Palage wrote:

This proposed election is totally illegal.  There can be no vote for a
member of the Registrars Constituency for the AP Region until the question
of Richard Lindsay's eligibility is properly addressed.

There is no way you can disenfranchise Richard because of his
citizenship.  I have clearly shown that 1. Guam, The Commonwealth of
Northern Marianas and American Samoa are in the ICANN AP region, 2. that
citizens of these location are citizens of the USA and that 3. Richard if a
citizen of the USA.

Further, I insist on having all candidates provide proof of citizenship to
Richard before they can be considered for election.

I do not intend to be quiet on this subject.

BobC