Re: [registrars] Temporary replacement for the NC

Erica,

I look forward to voting with you next week.  If you have
any questions about the process, feel free to contact me
(as we are relatively in the same time zone.)

You can reach my cell phone 81-90-8744-5860 almost all
the time :-)

Fellow registrars:  we will do our best to elect what we feel will
be reasonable, and responsible representatives of the DNSO to
the ICANN Board.  IF you have comments, make sure you
let us know!

Richard