[registrars] Re: [registrar] Re: [registrar] ISSUES with Teleconference

At 23:29 07-06-99 +0900, Richard Lindsay wrote:
>Michael,
<snip>
>Additionally, I think it would help to have nominees to
>the Names Council confirm whether or not they accept the
>nomination, and provide a description of themselves and
>their organization.

Dear Richard:

I'd be honored to accept, though I recognize that you are also available
for the AP post.

My CV is posted at this URL:

         http://www.psi-japan.co.jp/rfcbio.htm

It could be updated, I've now been in Japan 27 years and 10 months;-}

Regards,
BobC
'Ome is where my
        @