ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] Whois Survey data please....

I agree with Oscar  .... and had assumed that in the preliminary review it would be statistical analysis .. ( I studied statistics at Uni for 3 "interesting" years <smile>) so here's a sample with an error of 0.5% ....

Best

Paul

Sector

Commercial

Individual

ISP

Other

Non-Com

Regrar/ry

Gov.

Totals

Population

1048

1017

230

219

207

130

35

2886

Sample

216

215

125

122

118

88

31

915

 Error

0.05

0.05

0.05

0.05

0.05

0.05

0.05

I of course agree that the sample should be statistical! MC