ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Katsh Assesment

Ethan, et. al.,

As you may or may not know, I am in the process of resigning from the GNSO.  It was my hope that I could also continue to Chair the UDRP Task Force.  Unfortunately, for reasons I will not go in to here, I cannot.  Accordingly, by copy of this message, I am tendering my official resignation to Bruce Tonkin.

My apologies if my silence has lead to anger and/or discouragement in this group, that certainly was not my intent.

Regards.

J. Scott Evans
ADAMS, SCHWARTZ & EVANS, P.A.
2180 Two Wachovia Center