ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] Call for Votes - Rule 4(k)

Yes, although I don't object to putting the notificiation requirement on
the appealling party.

Incidentally I don't seem not have gotten a copy of Mr. Donahey's message
you quote below, and it's not in the archive.

Did you quote it in full?  It's hard to believe that we have here yet
another so detailed and thoughtful response, every bit as substantive and
on-the-record as the response to my list of proposals at
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-udrp/Arc00/msg00551.html

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's warm here.<--