ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] DRP Trademarks?

The National Arbitration Forum certainly has no objections to panelists or
arbitrators identifying their relationship to the Forum in advertising or
other materials.  I agree with J. Scott that no such policy is necessary.
If there were reason to limit use of such identification, it would
presumably be based on a contract between the parties and not trademark law.

It is not at all unusual for arbitrators to identify those organizations
with which they have an affiliation.

Timothy S. Cole
Director, Internet Dispute Solutions
National Arbitration Forum