From: owner-nc-udrp@dnso.org [mailto:owner-nc-udrp@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Philip Sheppard
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 11:14 AM
To: John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D.; nc-udrp@dnso.org
Cc: Bruce Tonkin Regs
Subject: [nc-udrp] gnso.org

Dear Mr. Berryhill,
if the chair of the Names Council were to ask you nicely would you, as the current owner, be willing to transfer ownership of the domain name gnso.org to the appropriate entity to enable use of this domain in place of today's dnso.org?

If not would you advise using the UDRP as a mechanism for the GNSO to obtain the name?

Philip Sheppard