ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Article on new .cn dispute resolution procedures

I thought the group might be interested in the attached article which will
appear in next week's Electronic Commerce & Law Reports <<MIL3505.DOC>>

Best regards.

M. Scott Donahey
Tomlinson Zisko LLP
200 Page Mill Rd.
Palo Alto, CA  94306
Phone:  (650) 325-8666
Fax:      (650) 324-1808
sdonahey@tzllp.com
www.tzllp.com

Our firm name has been changed to Tomlinson Zisko LLP.  My new e-mail
address is  sdonahey@tzllp.com, although e-mail sent to my old e-mail
address will continue to be delivered to me.

contain confidential and privileged information which is protected by the
attorney-client privilege or other grounds for confidentiality or
non-disclosure.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by
any means is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.

MIL3505.DOC