From: pphillips@cpradr.org [mailto:pphillips@cpradr.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 2:27 PM
To: nc-udrp@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-udrp] Nu?

Ladies and Gentlemen:

After a flurry of message relating to geography, I have received nothing
from
the Task Force relating to our substantive mission of proposing changes to
the
UDRP.  Have proposals been advanced?  Has a procedure for considering
proposals
been devised and agreed upon?

What is the status of our work?

F. Peter Phillips