-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Lindsay [mailto:richard@gmo.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 9:31 PM
To: Elisabeth Porteneuve
Cc: nc-idn@dnso.org; Glen de Saint Gery et Philippe Renaut; DannyYounger@cs.
com; Harald Tveit Alvestrand; IETF IDN WG Co-Chair; Philip.Sheppard@aim.be;
Richard.Delmas@cec.eu.int; Harald Tveit Alvestrand, IETF Chair; Chuck Gomes,
VeriSign; Cynthia Martin; Bret Fausett; Michael Aisenberg; Marilyn Cade;
Michael Palage; Masanobu Katoh, ICANN Board; Patrik Falstrom, IETF; Pat
Kane, VeriSign; Scott Hollenbeck, VeriSign; Tinwee Tan, MINC
Subject: Re: [nc-idn] Minutes from the NC IDN call on 3 Dec

Elisabeth,

One correction.  I am representing the gTLD Registry
Constituency, not the Registrars.

Thanks
Richard

--