ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[nc-idn]

[nc-idn] RE: Scheduling a telecon call for IDN item on the NC agenda

Colleagues,

Cynthia Martin, Chuck's assistant, is taking care about our
teleconference.

On the NC IDN TF call we are going to have people from the whole
planet.

It seems that we have only TWO TIME options, (A) and (B), see below.
The DATE options are:
 (1) Thursday 29 November (the best choice for this week
     according to your answers)
 (2) Monday 3 December or the last chance Tuesday 4 December
     (this one suits better Chuck, currently travelling).

I would like to give the choice of TIME and DATE to speakers,
who are going to be, listed from West to East:
    a. Pat Kane or Scott Hollenbeck, VeriSign (US East Coast, UTC-5)
    b. Patrik Falstrom, IETF (Europe, UTC+1)
    c. Tinwee Tan, MINC (Singapore, UTC+8)

Pat, Scott, Patrik and Tinwee - please give your TIME and DATE choice
_TODAY_ to Cynthia, cmartin@verisign.com

Thank you very much in advance,
Elisabeth

(A UTC=22:00)
  California, USA                          UTC-8+0DST  14:00
  Monterrey, Mexico                        UTC-6+0DST  16:00
  Washington DC, USA                 (EST) UTC-5+0DST  17:00
  Santiago, Chile                          UTC-4+1DST  19:00
  Paris, France or Stockholm, Sweden (CET) UTC+1+0DST  23:00
  Singapore, Singapore                     UTC+8+0DST   6:00 next day
  Seoul, Korea or Tokyo, Japan             UTC+9+0DST   7:00 next day
  Auckland, New Zealand                   UTC+12+1DST  11:00 next day
-----
(B UTC=13:00)
  California, USA                          UTC-8+0DST   5:00
  Monterrey, Mexico                        UTC-6+0DST   7:00
  Washington DC, USA                 (EST) UTC-5+0DST   8:00
  Santiago, Chile                          UTC-4+1DST  10:00
  Paris, France or Stockholm, Sweden (CET) UTC+1+0DST  14:00
  Singapore, Singapore                     UTC+8+0DST  22:00
  Seoul, Korea or Tokyo, Japan             UTC+9+0DST  23:00
  Auckland, New Zealand                   UTC+12+1DST   3:00 next day

For other places see http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock
    O     ascii ribbon campaign against html
    |\    email and Microsoft attachments