ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[gatf-nominations]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

[gatf-nominations] Acceptance

All,

      1a. Full name of the nominee:  Jeff Williams
      1b. E-mail address of the nominee: jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
      1c. Background information about the nominee: Individual
      1d. Statement of the nominee's objectives in the role of GA
      representative  to the NC Transfer Task Force

  I will work with all of the DNSO GA members in coming up with
a proposal for the GA members to vote upon or perhaps multiple
proposals that the DNSO GA members can vote upon in a
resolution format put forth as motions to the general assembly
members to address the issue of Domain Name Transfers.
I presently have not specific agenda or individual proposal
in mind at this time but do have some rough ideas that may
provide some insight to this growing and troubling problem.

Kindest regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index