ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[ga-full]

[ga] The Hottest Annuity Product on the Market!

Title: The Hottest Annuity Product on the Market!
HOT! HOT! HOT!HOT! HOT! HOT!HOT! HOT! HOT!
Jefferson-Pilot Life Ins Co.
Ratings:
A++ (Superior) A.M. Best
AAA Standard & Poor's
AAA Fitch
Gold 6 -- 6.50% Year One
•  6 Year Rate Guarantee
•  6 Year Recurring Surrender
•  Charge Schedule (8%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%) Plus or Minus MVA
•  60 Day Rate Hold
•  Interest-only After 30 Days ($10,000 min.)
•  10% Free Withdrawal
•  Issue Ages 0-85
•  Up to 2.25% Commission (0-75)

1st Year Rate

5.35% Years 2-6

New Agent CA$H Reward for First 90 Days
Signature Financial Services, Inc.
March 2003 Convention - Palm Springs, Florida

Call or e-mail us today for more information!
800-828-1910
— or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

The Gold 6 is a single premium deferred annuity with a market value adjustment, policy form # 94-521 or state variation is issued by Jefferson-Pilot Life Insurance Company, Greensboro, NC. *Rate effective July 1, 2002 and subject to change. Rate reduced 0.15% if optional death benefit is chosen. Not available in all states. Agent Use only. For recruiting purposes only. Not for use with General Public. See company prepared material for complete policy information including death benefit values.