ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[ga-full]

[ga] 200 items under $10 at Blair.com!

Title: Blair.com

So now's the time to try Blair.com! We have the styles you want, the sizes you need, and prices that you just can't beat. Today's fashions in petite, misses and women's sizes. Menswear classics in regular and big & tall sizes. Plus, an amazing selection of items for your home...something for every room. And visit our clearance section to save up to 75% on closeout merchandise.

You'll enjoy FREE standard shipping on your entire Blair.com order.

Don't miss this special opportunity to shop Blair.com with FREE shipping. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed. FREE shipping appears automatically at checkout.

Offer good through August 1, 2002.

Blair.com
Quality for less...the Blair tradition since 1910

© BLAIR 2000-2002

We take your privacy very seriously and it is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. This message has been sent to ga@dnso.org because you are a member of the Aptimus Value Network or you signed up with one of our marketing partners. To unsubscribe, simply click here. Please allow 3-5 business days for your unsubscribe request to be processed. Questions or comments - send them to custserv@aptimusvaluenetwork.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so we can address your message as quickly as possible.