ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[ga-full]

[ga] RE: ADD A LITTLE SPICE TO LIFE! EJMRTWTT

Title:

NEW! -> Vigoral Herbal Love Enhancers <- NEW!

Straight from our lab to you!
We Now Offer
3 NEW - Specially Formulated & 100% Natural - products to help stimulate your moments with that special someone for Only $24.99!

"The Most Exciting Love Making Experience We've Ever Had!
Vigoral is #1, Hands Down!"

                        - Ricardo & Isabelle P. of Las Vegas, NV

SUPER Vigoral
For Men
SUPER Vigorette
For Women
SUPER Vigorgel
For Everyone!
All Only $24.99 each & Get FREE Shipping!*
-> CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ! <-

Your email address was obtained from an opt-in list, Opt-in MRSA List
 Purchase Code # 325-6-003.  If you wish to be unsubscribed from this list, please Click here and press send to be removed. If you have previously unsubscribed and are still receiving this message, you may email our Abuse Control Center. We do not condone spam in any shape or form. Thank You kindly for your cooperation

*Note: free shipping on orders of three or more of any product.