ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Mailling lists archives

[ga-full]

[ga] FREE...The Official 94 Page Impaired Risk Guide

Title: FREE...The Official 94 Page Impaired Risk Guide

FREE
From the TBA Doctor
The TBA Doctor!The OFFICIAL Impaired Risk Guide
SAMPLE IMPAIRMENTS DISCUSSED

Alcoholism & Drug Abuse

Arrhythmias

Atrib Fib.

Cancer

Colitis

Depression

Diabetes

Emphysema

Sarcoidosis

Parkinsons Disease

80+ Underwriting

Transplants

Hepatitis (A,B,C)

Leukemia

Sleep Apnea

Click Here to provide the details on your tough case!
Call the Doctor with your Case Details!
We've cured 1,000's of agents' Tough Cases!
800-624-4502 Ext.18
— or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: